Dendra Accounting Group provides their clients with the services that help them reach their financial potential. They help to encourage small business owners to stretch themselves outside of their comfort zone and reach for greater success.
Dendra Accounting Group works to foster creativity and innovation as they work with their clients to help them overcome the obstacles that stand in the way of them being successful at improving their bottom line. Because of their beliefs in seeking creative measures to accomplish goals, they are launching a $500 scholarship contest to foster creativity in the minds of tomorrow.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
Winner Announced: October 15, 2019
Dendra Accounting Group is offering the $500 scholarship opportunity to those enrolled in or accepted into an accredited college or university who have a flair for writing and are able to eloquently express their ideas.
Their goal for launching this scholarship offer is to encourage the next generation to think outside of the box and break through the boundaries that stand in the way of success.
Dendra believes everyone has the potential for greatness and the young minds of today offer some of the most innovative ideas that have ever been witnessed. The up and coming generations are stronger than ever and it is time for them to rise to the challenge of dreaming big and making those dreams become a reality.
Using their creative ingenuity, Dendra is asking all applicants to submit a 1000-word essay on What Financial Obstacles Do College Students Face. The essay should be free of any grammatical errors and should clearly address the subject matter with thought-provoking detail.
The essay should be written in such a way as to capture the reader’s attention and shed light on the financial difficulties college students face today. Dendra Accounting Group anxiously awaits the submissions and looks forward to reading the creative essays that will be submitted.
Requirements to Apply:
- The applicant must have been admitted to an accredited college or university. Technical colleges are also acceptable for this essay contest.
- Those submitting an essay for the scholarship offer must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or a GED.
- All class levels are welcome to submit essays, including rising freshmen and those who are working towards their Master’s Degree.
- To be entered into the scholarship essay contest, the applicant must submit a 1000-word essay to [email protected]. The document submitted must be a .doc or .pdf file.
- Although Dendra encourages applicants to use expressive words liberally, there should be no vulgarity or foul language in the submitted essay.
- Applicants must clearly express their full understanding of using the English language appropriately and should showcase their ability to use perfect grammar.
- Once the essay has been submitted via email, the essay becomes the property of Dendra Accounting Group and will not be returned to the applicant.
- All entries for the scholarship essay contest must be submitted no later than midnight ET on October 1, 2019.
- Dendra will announce the winner of the essay contest by October 15, 2019.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have fourteen days to respond. Should no response be received in the allotted time, another winner will be chosen.
- The winner must submit proof of acceptance or attendance for an accredited college, university, or technical college.
- Any questions regarding the scholarship contest should be directed to [email protected]